|
Saturday 19-08-06
Friday, August 18, 2006
Yesterday, was a very miserable day to me. I thought I can match up wit my mgr but he ignore me... I even apologise to him numerous times. I wonder I am at fault or he is having problem ... Sai Ram ... Baba... I know u want us to love all; serve all; love ever; hurt never; I know what I give I can't expect people to give...9:29 AM Sai Ram, Baba forgive me! Sometimes, I really cant take it anymore... I feel better to throw out... Especially loud! loud! Last nite, I really cant believe I can have so many foreign friends, I have a meeting with a mongolian Aika, her friends, Pui - Thai, Michael - Philipine, Steve - Korea... In one nite, I got to know so many overseas friends. Very proud of myself, cos I am mountain tortorise... I hardly mix around or have fun for myself... But at least now I am proud... Even I never have a chance to travel but I get to know them... Keep it up... |
About Me
Female, Sagittarius 27 November In the arms of God tancinder@gmail.com Wishlist
Inner Peace, Strength, Happiness for my family, & Health Tagboard
Friends
WenjingPiggy Yuewei Weishan archives
|