http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
Wednesday 16 AUgust 2006
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
8:03 AM
Yesterday, I ask my buddy, why am I still so stuborn to open myself to Christ... I wonder what am I hesitating...

Today, I happen to flipup my dairy. I saw the Ten commandments, which I told my friend that I stop reading bible after I read that We cannot put our parent in the 1st place other than GOD... Now my friend has explained... So... puzzled and confused. Swami - Sai baba - Pls help me with an answer...

On 22 March 2006, I have accidentally slipped out my tongue and offended my manager who is a strong devotee of Swami... He has not talked to me since even I have approached him and apologise to him. Today, again I try to talk to him. He reluctant to response me... I am very angry this time, swami, can I dont want this friend... How can I respect him anymore... Before I saw and hear him comment on others now I experienced it...

Swami plsss, I know I must not fall into this trap of evil people... It must be a test from GOD again rite...

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009