http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
02dec 2006
Monday, December 04, 2006
7:18 AM
...being force to sell / buy of flat...
Valuator came at 11.30 am to value my flat...
I pray that everything will be fine...
I know baba is with me...
Baba is everywhere ...
Baba, please guide,
Baba, please make me strong,
Baba, let me rest on your shoulder,
Baba, I am very weak and tired,
Baba, please take care of my children, mewmew, piggy, & shark...
Baba, let me have peace, peace, peace...
Baba, help me to be attentive in work...
Baba, I have made a very silly mistake in my working place on 1dec 2006...
Baba, please fill my heart, let no evil has place in my heart...

Today, I went to view my flat... please help me and guide so as to get good neighbours... You know I am working all the time... I need good neighbours... and envirnment for my kids.

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009