|
Chinese New Year 7th Day
Saturday, February 24, 2007
TOday is a happy and turned to a sad day to me... God / Baba... Is this also another test you gave me.8:24 AM My heart is crying... cos I had to control my tears... Maybe you are testing me cos I said I want to be strong and I dont want to tear in public. Yes I make it today. Thanks God / Baba. if this is a test. Please dont test me too much... I am afraid if your test is too strong and I will ended up MH.... I telling the true... cos lately, my mental is having problem... I am always had negative thought... so I am worry I may not be able to pass your test. .... |
About Me
Female, Sagittarius 27 November In the arms of God tancinder@gmail.com Wishlist
Inner Peace, Strength, Happiness for my family, & Health Tagboard
Friends
WenjingPiggy Yuewei Weishan archives
|