http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
On Chinese New Year
Thursday, February 22, 2007
6:47 AM
On the 2nd day, I was very happy... my both mewmew & piggy... they are so sweet to bring me for a treat... cos they collected alot of $ for their Angbao.

But something that I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. I cried when they refused to let my maid share the food. Maybe I am wrong. I should not always care for other more than myself. And maid should not be pampered. I just feel bad or sad if others suffer. I hope mewmew & piggy understand me.

Whatever had happenned, let it be bygones. GOD ''BABA'', please guide me, and my both mewmew and piggy everyday in everyway, everywhere and everything. GOD ''BAB'' I KNOW YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

GOD ''BABA'' I THANKS YOU FOR TODAY.

Sai ram/ Amen

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009