|
my pray to Swami
Friday, March 30, 2007
Swami, I had finished your 7 days reading.9:10 AM Swami I stop taking my anxiety medication for 8 days. Is the story in your 7 days about the sheep meant for me... The goat will not eat the grass... Which meant I will not take my medicine for my anxiety even I have it... Swami Please help me and guide me... be stronger each day... and guide me the way you wanted me to be. Swami I am still very weak. Swami Do you think I should go India in Decemeber 2007. Swami But I have got no extra $? Swami Do you think who I should go with...? Swami I having a serious backache. Please take away from me... It is killing... I took extra strong panadol... Swami My mum got bad dreamt... Please help her. She is alone... Only you can help her... Cos you are everywhere... Taking care of us. Swami My daughter is fear ... mostly when she is alone... Please help her... Swami My brother is going for operation on his leg... Please bless him with a sucessful operation and speedy recovery... Swami Please bless my brother... He is alway having problem with his business, career... Guide him... Swami Please also bless Jack ... take away his ache on his legs. |
About Me
Female, Sagittarius 27 November In the arms of God tancinder@gmail.com Wishlist
Inner Peace, Strength, Happiness for my family, & Health Tagboard
Friends
WenjingPiggy Yuewei Weishan archives
|