http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 09, 2008
3:17 AM
Dear All,

Today, I would like to share something meaningful with you guys, may this be fruitful to your daily lives.

A TIME TO LOVE
(ECCLESIASTES 2:8)


WE HAVE TODAY
If I knew you will not be around tomorrow
I would not subject myself to pain an sorrow
But to cherish all the time we have today
And not let precious moments slip away
I would overlook any fault and not raise my voice
With LOVE and understanding as my first choice
For TODAY we have each other
To share our love every minute and every hour
Let me TODAY do for you the things I must do
And to say it with my heart that I LOVE YOU
To seek your forgiveness where I have done wrong
Amd let me dwell in your heart where I belong
For tomorrow is as today come what may
Our LOVE for each other will never fade away

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009