http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 16, 2008
6:39 PM


I Thank The LORD,
with all my heart and,
with all my soul and,
with all my mind and,
with all my strenght.

I realise today,
That tomorrow will be better for ME,
I will look forward to go WORK.
Instead of FEAR.
I wish for a better TOMORROW.
LOVE ALL; SERVE ALL;
LOVE EVER; HURT NEVER.

Swami said:
WHY ARE YOU FEAR?
I AM HERE.
SAI RAM

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009