http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
9:46 AM
On 14 March 08, I missed 6 calls...
He is mad with me.
For 4 days he didnt talk to me...
I cried everyday...
Just becos he didnt response me...
And not taking my calls.

On 21 April 08, I missed again for 3 calls...
He is mad with me again.
For 6 days he didnt talk to me...
I cried everyday...
On the 28 April, 08, he waited for me downstair to surprise me...
But he asked me to promise that I wont do wrong things and
promise to return home once after work.
I requested for sometimes, cos I wonder I can fulfill his request.
I am waiting for God's answer, cos I am lost already in the past
which I grabbed a roof and ended now ... I realise I am wrong...
to hungry for a roof regardless of love is concern...

God Cinder pray to you...for wisdom to handle her problem.
God you know our everything.
Cinder trust in you with all her heart,
with all her soul,'
with all her mind,
and with all her strength.
Amen
Shi Ka Ba Ra Ba Ra Ba Ra Ba Ra Ba Ra Shi Ka

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009