|
Saturday, May 10, 2008
10:30 PM ![]() I have the HAPPIEST MOTHER's DAY this year 2008. Thanks God for Everything. May every year be the best for ME! ![]() Mummy<3Shark. Thank you for your lovely card. This is your message to Mummy when you are 7 years old. It is so touch. Dearest Mummy, you comfort me when I'm sad, you cook my favourite food sometime, you are the best mother in the whole wide world. I love you very much. Mummy<3Piggy. Thank you for your lovely card. This is your message to Mummy when you are 15 years old. It is so touch. Dearest Mummy<3, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Thank you for all you've done for me. I just want to say. I<3 YOU!! More than the number of hearts on this card! Enjoy today to the fullest and God bless you with health & wisdom..SMILE! :D XOXO <3 <('(..)')> Mummy<3MewMew. Thank you for your lovely card. MewMew, You have grown up to be more understanding and you know mummy so well from inner to outer... This is your message to Mummy when you are 18 years old. Mummy read with my tears falling... Dearest Mommy, Life has been rough on you and yet you have been so strong. Since when I can remember, those days when I was so little. I have wanted to help and protect you. I know it sounds silly, with me protecting you. Funny as it sounds, but I've always wanted to do that. Life is a bitch Mommy, and life is not fair. Life is mostly unfair to good people, people with great heart. People who have so much love, inside of them. And you are one of those people. I have learned so much from you and I do not want to go through the same things you did because I'm not so strong. I wouldn't make it. You are my hero mommy, I admire you and sometimes I am mad at you for being the person that you are. I wish you were less loving, less giving, and maybe that way, you will receive more than you give. Yet despite all, you continue to love, and worry, and care so much. You are really amazing! I want to let you know that you're a great woman. A woman that deserves so much and yet receive so little. You're a woman to love and cherish, and I will always love you! Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! (: With million buckets of loves Daughter, Wenjing & Zhanwang ![]() To my mother. I<3you Mom! This is your message to my Mummy. Dearest Mummy, you comfort me when I'm sad, you cook my favourite food, you are the best mother in the whole wide world. I love you very much. May God bless you with Good Health. Remove all your pain you have on your legs. THANKS TO MY ANGEL...I have not forgotten U! I<3you! |
About Me
Female, Sagittarius 27 November In the arms of God tancinder@gmail.com Wishlist
Inner Peace, Strength, Happiness for my family, & Health Tagboard
Friends
WenjingPiggy Yuewei Weishan archives
|