http://joythepink.blogspot.com/
Saturday, November 29, 2008
7:13 AM







This wèek I thought it was my bad week.

On monday 24/11/08, it was 3 days approachg to my birthday.
My colleague, for nothing find fault on me. Scolded me for 3 days. And I chose to avoid her by taking leave. Thought of not celebrating my birthday this year. But my shepherd & cell member came out of no where with a cake, love, hope & peace. I was touched. And go on celebrating my birthday with my fish, zhanwang, yikai, & piggy.
I thanks Jesus for everything.

About Me

EMILY
Female, Sagittarius
27 November
In the arms of God
tancinder@gmail.com



Wishlist

Inner Peace,
Strength,
Happiness for my family,
& Health

Tagboard





Friends
Wenjing
Piggy
Yuewei
Weishan

archives
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • July 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009